When I grow up...

I'm going to moderately wealthy so I can afford the things my little heart desires. Like a pair of wonderful YSL Jeanne Leather Pumps which only retails for $525 and with these pumps I shall conquer the world. But how can one conquer the world without a good outfit to accompany my ever so inexpensive pumps? Well, I've had a hunger pain for Banana Republic clothes, so after perusing the BR's website, I've settled on a adorable Lace V-neck dress that dress retails for about $168. Well, as much as I love those pumps they wouldn't work with my desired dress so I would have to substitute them with YSL's Eva Sandals. I saved some money, they retail $395. But a lady isn't a lady with a proper handbag. My outfit would be accompanied by Burberry's own Ashcombe in red of course. Retail price: only a measly $620. I am ready to take on the evening. How much is my entire outfit for one evening? $1183. The life of the wealthy...

No comments: