It's Fall..

I should be studying accounting....I have a quiz on it today. ew. I have a bazillion other things to do too...I shudder just thinking about my to-do list. But right now I want to be with you...to unload my unimportant rambling thoughts on you. Yes, I know, I know....'oh so we run on your schedule michelle? you don't blog for a month and now when it's not convenient for me you want to dish out your thoughts...you're so inconsiderate.' Well accept my humble apologies and get over it 'cause I'm dishing out whether you like it or not.
I'm officially more involved with school, I'm part of organizations and the like...I hated being involved before but I never knew why that was until a good friend of mine told me that perhaps I am a very one-minded person. I like doing something well (even perfectly) that I will devote all my time and efforts onto that one thing so that the results are perfection. I wanted my grades to be close to perfection. So I didn't like getting involved with anything that took away time from my one-minded goal. After that realization, I came to the conclusion that I am not being well-rounded and shucks! life was meant to be explored. So I took the plunge.
What else? Time is going so fast. I cannot believe I am a month into the fall semester. I really can't. And yes, at the risk of sounding cliche`, it was just yesterday that I was enjoying summer...doing almost nothing. Now it's fall, today I woke up to not 80-something degree weather but beautiful crisp 69-degree weather. Hello Fall, I missed you.
Along with fall came my a bit of my past...in more ways than one...I've talked about some very past personal struggles, experienced again what I thought for sure I had overcome, and talked with people I never thought I would again. The past is so nostalgic. Either your memories with it are good, bad or neutral. And mine are more or less...after staring at the computer screen for 5 minutes, I really don't know how else to say it but wishful. (Is that a word?) I just think what could have been....what if I hadn't been going 95 miles down that road, what if I hadn't said that, what if I had tried to understand, what if I had just come to terms with it, what if I had just accepted it....listen to me. Sheesh. Call me Michelle the Emo. That's rather surprising 'cause I'm sitting in the library and this is the last place a person should be emo at...I could be emo at a lake, next to a picnic basket...but not in a library. pfft. I amuse myself.
But that's not a good place to be...not emo, well yeah emo, but more specifically thinking about what could have been...it's not healthy. I need to acknowledge, accept, and adjust. My personal 3 A's. (I just came up with that....I should be a professor I'm just so smart....whoa, bad idea.)
But yeah, ok, moving on.
So you like to write songs but you're bad at rhyming....yeah we've all been there. Alright, you bad rhymer you....Go here....and write your emo poems or your emo songs.
Oh I read this about 2 weeks ago, sooo creepy, but very interesting...from the Wall Street Journal. Another interesting article....too.......and this is what I'll leave you with:

No comments: