Why hello box...

So I just did what probably is the rashest thing I have ever done. I have gotten rid of my phone: I am cell phoneless.
I just stepped back into the late 80's. oh yeah, I'm rockin' it old school. So if you need to catch me, facebook or email, is the best way to get a hold of me. I'm calling this moment My Personal Strike. Sprint/Nextel has been giving me a really hard time, and people haven't been listening to me and we've been talking back and forth for about 3 months and no agreement has been made...only bandaids to cover up the gaping problem.
Let me take a moment to say, Sprint/Nextel has the worst customer service not only plans. Many people have complained about it but they're not really in tune with their customer's, much less listen to them...So I'm starting my personal revolt. And man, it feels good. It also is liberating, not having a cell. I feel so uncommitted, and we all know how much I like that. Can't believe I'm doing this? well, I am michelle and I like finding ways to step out of the box.
I'm glad this day has come....I just knew I would have to do this. But I didn't expect it to feel so good. :P

No comments: