Updated?

So as I'm sure you can see (or not if you've never visited my page before)...that I have updated it. Yep, I have. So whaddya think? snazzy? too mundane? too girly? too new? too strange?
well lemme know...or not...what you think....
Me personally...I like it...I mean it's new, hip, a lil funky....rubs my funny bone...so I kinda like it. Probably not as much as my first template but oh well...it was giving me way too many problems so I have to settle for second best. And this boys and girls, is it.
I must, as almost all us bloggers must do at least once, apologize for not blogging as much as I should be blogging. It's been a trying and busy month; which you should be quite happy to hear. When I'm busy that means I have less time to plan my hostile takeover of the planet. So no news, is really good news.
I went to see UF beat USC yesterday with my cousin...he had been dying to go to a game, so I snuck him in >:)
I have season tickets, but that was my first time going to a game this season...hey I needed some dinero! But it was pretty sweet not gonna lie. The final score was 56 to 6. It was a beautiful victory. hmmm I probably should post a picture or something....okay hang ten lemme get my camera....
AHHHHHHH! You should adore me....I got out of my nice warm comfy bed and stepped out to grab my camera and in the process of doing that almost got frostbitten...it's 50 degrees in my room. chillllly. anyway....
You can see we had pretty good seats...right next to the band...and they sat for the majority of the time so we could see the plays pretty well...
you can also see the guy doing the gator chomp. Pretty savy. So that was my weekend. now I have to go clean my house and do some homework all of which I have no desire to do.

No comments: