High Rise Unit Avaliable

Greetings to kinfolk and friends,

I haven't said anything to anybody about this until
now, because I wanted to wait until things were final.
I just purchased a one bedroom condo near Sanibel
Island in South Florida as an investment property.

It finally closed last week, so I thought that I would
let you all know in case anyone is interested in
accommodations for an upcoming getaway to the island.
It's available for weekends or on a weekly basis.
For now, I will be handling bookings until I can find an agent.

Weekends will cost about $100 for three nights and
$250 for the week. These prices are low because they
are for friends and family - Kin folk price!

Prices will be a bit different for people I don't know,
but we can discuss that on an individual basis.

In any case, it's a one bedroom, high-rise unit
that overlooks the ocean, nestled among lush
green trees, and has a lovely ocean view from
every window! See photo below.

Let me know if you're interested ...

No comments: