Excited? naaahhhh...

So I took that giant step and submitted a photo to a contest. I say giant because I don't take rejection very well. However, I won. (What I would really like to do is take that period and exchange it for an exclamation point) What did I win, you may ask? I won a digital underwater camera. I wasn't sure if it was legit, but my camera came in a couple of days ago. :) It's so pretty! I'm aching to go into the pool and just test it out. The case that goes around the digital camera to protect it when it goes underwater is beautiful! The case can go down to a 180 feet! Ya know how I got my scuba license? Well know I really have a reason to go scubaing!
The digital camera isn't bad. I personally prefer the one I have, but my Panasonic isn't made to fit the case like the one I won. Heck, I shouldn't be complaining. But anyway, just thought I would let you in on my excitement. Though using the word excitement to describe my feelings right now would be an understatement.

1 comment:

Jake said...

Admit it, you're elated with your new underwater camera haha. Try using it in our Philippine waters. It's a whole new world waiting to be explored here. Thanks for dropping a note in my blog!