When you need to be entertained...

So you're bored (which is why you've come here, cause you know that I know how to entertain you). Well you've come to the right place. :)
Ok first go here...and test your senses.
Now that you're done with that, assuming you've done it...go here, travel the world (or test your knowledge of it).
Then check out Rafael Rozendaal's site....his websites are artistic....nope they don't bring information to you...nope you can't play a game...and they're not really Web 3.0 but they are very cool to see. One of my favorite sites of his is this one.
Anything else?
oh! I just read an article on the dangers of heavy drinking....
Scared the crap out of me.
So that's it!




After today, no more reading. :)
also on my last note here are 2 Google logos that were thrown up about 3 days ago:

No comments: