Moo..

I woke up to a noise I've been frequently hearing lately...a moo.
yup, cows roam my backyard...and they are so cool. They're scared of me though...not entirely sure why. But oh well. I did have the opportunity to sneak up and capture them on the digi.
Yep...that was one of the two that was in the pasture out back.
Anyway, I went to see the movie Twilight tonight. Gosh. It was so romantic. Made me want my own Edward Cullen. Now if you don't know, I'm not a romantic type girl...but this movie....oh man...had a guy been sitting next to me....I'm pretty sure I would have been tempted to kiss him just cause of that movie. Thankfully I was sitting in between girls. I joked after the movie that I want an action figure Edward Cullen. :P
After the movie, went to grab some food with my friends, and then I headed over to Target Copy to enjoy some coffee and chat with a friend. This always seems to happen...at least 1 in every 4 times I go to a coffee shop I end up talking with the random person sitting at the next table over. These conversations are always interesting..they involve, for the most part, beliefs, life, love, experiences, politics...it's always mentally stimulating. Anyway, so me and my girlfriend were talking and this guy joins our conversation...we were talking about guys and cheating. My friend was going through some rough stuff, basically the guy she liked and had dated was taken from her by her best friend. Good drama. Anyway this guy was off his rocker (at least I think so) he started telling her that she need to cope by doing these stomach meditation things...he also gave her some other advice, which I would voice my disagreement with. He would then sorta kinda challenge me, and then I would back it up with my counter-arguments, then I would challenge him and he would just give me some BS answer. I hate that. I don't like it when people talk to talk. I much rather prefer people do their research before they start pulling answers out of their nose. He made claims as to what people had said (ie. Buddha, Jesus, Joesph Smith) some of which I have done some reading on...I am no expert by any means but I know the basics, if not a bit more. Anyway his claims about what these people said were false. So annoying. If you don't know something about something say so and then go do your research if you feel compeled too. I'll respect you more for it. I don't think there is anything wrong with saying you don't know something, after all we can't be experts in everything. Anyway, so I left annoyed.
But I refuse to leave my post annoyed...so I shall share this song that I have been enjoying lately. so enjoy.

No comments: