Been meaning to do this..

It's been awhile I know..
but good news. I mean really good news. I got an iPhone. :) call it my early Christmas gift :)
I am a happy little soul. So hence the reason I haven't blogged...I've been messing around on 'Jemima'...oh, I named her. Anyway, here are the updates....I'm interning at a PR company and working at Houston's, and the combination is going to kill me. But anyway, I went to the audiologist doctor today...and now I'm on steroids. They don't think my deafness is permanent. Thank God.
Oh and yesterday, I was mentioned in a California classroom 3,000 miles away because my friend thought an action I committed was relevant to his lesson plan that day. I thought that was pretty cool.
Oh annnnndddd my brother pulled out the trampoline. Expect some trampoline pics. I can almost guarantee you. Wow....I am just rambling on and on.....I'm so sorry....this is an atrocious post. *sigh* I'm just tired. I'm having a hard time coming up with things to say....that's a first.
Well I mean, I know there's some stuff I wanted to mention like: Sarah Palin's a artist, this would be incredibly cool to have, and this is a quote well worth reading....in my opinion.
Oh and that me and my family want to spread holiday cheer to you. :)
I guess that's all I'm having a hard time forming a coherent thought....so I shall call it a night.
But one last thought:
"The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today is Christians, who acknowledge Jesus with their lips and walk out the door, and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable."
So Christian ponder that. Be on fire, or be my firewood.

No comments: