Procrastination at it's finest..

So yes....I changed my layout. Are you really surprised? Psh. You shouldn't be.
I didn't really like the other one. It wasn't spacious like this one is. I like my blogs to be spacious. Leaves me feeling like I have lots of room to write. Anyway, I have a 6 page paper that is due in a day and a half and that I should be banging away on but instead I shall regal you of things I have seen and discovered.
Ever heard of Geocaching? I had never heard of it and oh my word it's insane. So word for word this is what they say it is 'a high-tech treasure hunting game played throughout the world by adventure seekers equipped with GPS devices.' Literally. People hide things around the world and you can go look for them and find them. I looked for caches here in G'ville and the list was endless. I really had no idea so many people were doing this...but it does sound fun. For right now you need a GPS device to help you find these caches but they are working on an app for the iPhone...so you wouldn't need to lug your GPS around. (sigh) Another reason to have an iPhone.
Okay so I live in Florida....growing up in Ft. Lauderdale I never associated Florida with the word cold, but this morning it was 28 degrees! There was snow on the ground! Ok, so maybe not snow; it was a large amount of frost covering a large part of the road I was going by. I would have taken a picture of it, cause I had my camera with me, but in a classic Michelle Epic Fail moment, I forgot my memory card. Fail.
I have more to write about but this paper is blocking almost every thought that comes to mind.
I best get working on it....

No comments: